Business Developer 1-June-2016
We are looking for a Business Developer to join our Marketing Team. The Business Developer is responsible to assess the market and the position of the Company within it, develop the Company brand and proposing and implementing the marketing strategy. The Business Developer will be part of the management staff, will mainly collaborate with the Sales team and will interface across the functions.
The key accountabilities of the Business Developer are:
- Perform market analysis and share the results across the company;
- Demand generation: research of new customers;
- Define and implementing the Company communication.
The key activities will be to:
- Analysis of the market, with trends and forecasts;
- Analysis of the demand and customers;
- Analysis trends and forecast of the technology evolution;
- Address the R&D department to develop new products:
- Company and product branding strategy.
- Engineering Master degree (with 1-3 years business experience), or Master degree in Economics or Business (with 1-3 years experience in b2b);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Passion for business strategy;
- Team working skills;
- Robust experience in communication development and management;
- Fluent in English language (advanced level of both comprehension, spoken, and writing).
- Good knowledge of Chinese language;
- Good knowledge of German language ;
- Oil & Gas industry experience.
The professional level, salary and type of contract of this position will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.