Field Sales Manager 17-May-2018
Who we are
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. is a company specialized in the designing and producing valves and related actuating systems for reciprocating compressors. The applications of our products are in the industries of Oil & Gas, Chemical, PET, Marine and Railway, and our installations are worldwide.
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. guarantees top quality of its products and services, and its first goal is the satisfaction of its Clients. In addition to that Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani S.r.l. offers professional growth for its talented staff. Please visit our website for further information www.cozzani.com
We are seeking high energy, dynamic and competitive professionals with a strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Team. Successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our customer base by promoting our products and services throughout the reciprocating compressor industry.
The key accountabilities of the Field Sales Manager are:
- Identify business opportunities worldwide, meet and reach new Customers by developing personal monthly sales plan;
- Define and implement the sale strategy for specific geographical areas, including search of indirect channels and partners opportunities;
- Expand the Service Centre network worldwide;
- Achieving growth and hit sales and margins targets in the assigned markets;
- Build, maintain and establishing trust with clients and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Identifying product improvements by keeping up to date on industry trends and competitors; act as a liaison between R&D and Engineering team and co-own the definition of requirements for new product development;
- Launch on the market of new products through detailed plans (including cost control, value selling toolkit, marketing campaign, etc.).
The key activities will be to:
- Analyze market and regional dynamics and customer behaviors to develop consistent and robust proposal development;
- Go alone or liaise with management staff to sell products/services to target clients using company profiles, proposal, personalized sales speech, presentations and more; increase brand recognition through industry key players including end-users, EPC contractors, design institute, etc;
- Timely preparation of a variety of status reports, including forecasting, visit activity, pipeline status, follow-up, and adherence to goals;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and Customer meetings worldwide;
- Engage with the Company departments and management.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or Industrial Engineering;
- 4+ years working experience in Oil and Gas and/or Chemical Industry;
- Deep technical knowledge of the Reciprocating Compressors and its auxiliaries;
- Proven experience as sales representative and ability to managing distributor sales channels;
- Excellent sales, negotiation and customer relations skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Knowledge of commercial and contractual language, demonstrated understanding of sales process and ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Fluent in English language (advanced level of both comprehension, spoken, and writing);
- Dynamism, proactivity and flexibility is required;
- Availability to travel frequently even in remote locations;
- Availability to work outside normal working hours;
- Availability to spend long periods off-site.
- Engineering background ;
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (other than English and Italian).