Who we are
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. is a company specialized in the designing and producing valves and related actuating systems for reciprocating compressors. The applications of our products are in the industries of Oil & Gas, Chemical, PET, Marine and Railway, and our installations are worldwide.
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. guarantees top quality of its products and services, and its first goal is the satisfaction of its Clients. In addition to that Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani S.r.l. offers professional growth for its talented staff. Please visit our website for further information www.cozzani.com
We are seeking high energy, dynamic and competitive professional to join our Production Team. The candidate will be responsible for managing data and processes to enable precise production planning and high operational rates of the shop floor. It will also responsible for managing and keep up to date the data collection system and the corresponding data processing tools with the state of the art technologies.
The key accountabilities of the Production Engineer are:
- Ensure the time data used for production planning and WIP re-planning are sound and reliable to be used both for re-planning and to update Customers about the delivery dates. (Time data are all time split required for production planning, such as: queue time, machine set-up time, machine time, etc.);
- Ensure production plan times are correct and reliable, and make this information available for the departments they may require such info;
- Define and monitor Production & Shop floor KPI’s;
- Ensure data quality, by implementing and supervising thoroughly procedures or by validating data collection methods;
- Introduce condition based maintenance and predictive maintenance, based on machine data collection;
- Continuous integration of machines and software as per Industry 4.0.
The key activities will be to:
- Perform an analysis of MES data from users and machines. This can be done as DB data analysis or as live checks;
- Analysis and optimisation of the machining times and downtimes;
- Validation an update of the standard production times such as: queue time, setup time, machine time, economical batches, etc.;
- KPI definition and live dashboard creation (i.e. Supply KPI, Production KPI, Work centre KPI, Machine KPI, etc.);
- KPI monitoring and suggestion of action plan to recover bad performances;
- Shop floor employees trainings related to the data entry (MES entries);
- CNC machine PLC connection and data storage to centralized database (i.e. MT connect);
- MES infrastructure continuous improvement, keeping up to date with the technology standards;
- Work with suppliers, ICT, Production department, and Shop floor.
- Precise and oriented towards quality of the work done;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- BS/MS degree in Industrial Engineering;
- Data analysis knowledge;
- MS Access, MS SQL knowledge;
- Programming knowledge.
- BS/MS Automation, Production Engineering, Computing Engineering;
- Deep knowledge in numerical methods, and data analysis;
- PLC programming, Robotics, System integration;
- MS Access, MS Excel advanced knowledge;
- Mechanical drawing knowledge (drafting, tolerances, CAD);
- Production management.