Production Management Engineer 8-Sept-2015
This position is currently CLOSED.
We are looking for a Management Engineer to join our Production Team. The production team is responsible for the implementation of production processes, and for the optimization of the production lines in the shop floor, based on delivery, cost and quality.
As a Management Engineer your key accountabilities will be to:
- Implement new production processes and introduce improvement in the production line;
- Plan and monitor the production line in the shop floor;
- Optimize the production launches and batches of current and future products;
- Manage the manufacturing times and processes.
- Master Degree in Mechanical or Management Engineering;
- Experience in the production processes for manufacturing;
- Recognized ability to handle complex problems;
- Have the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- Ability to implement innovating production processes and familiarity with the Product Lifecycle Management;
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing;
- Experience in Project Management and strong leadership behaviours;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Machining shop experience.
The professional level, salary and type of contract of this position will be dependent on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. The position is intended for a permanent contract.
Please be aware that the priority will be given to the successful applicants based in the local area.