Who we are
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. is a company specialized in the designing and producing valves and related actuating systems for reciprocating compressors. The applications of our products are in the industries of Oil & Gas, Chemical, PET, Marine and Railway, and our installations are worldwide.
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. guarantees top quality of its products and services, and its first goal is the satisfaction of its Clients. In addition to that Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani S.r.l. offers professional growth for its talented staff. Please visit our website for further information www.cozzani.com
We are seeking high energy, dynamic professional to join our Purchasing Team, within the Supply Chain Team. Successful candidate will be in charge for purchasing materials and outsource manufacturing.
- Ensure the supply of all materials and services required for the internal production, by satisfying technical and quality specifications, price and delivery requirements
The key accountabilities of the Purchasing Employee are:
- Participate to the process to purchase products/services according to MRP requirements from target suppliers using company specifications, quality requirements, etc.;
- Purchase assigned materials to comply with the Manufacturing needs according to the Contracts signed with the Customers;
- Identify and optimize continuously the minimum supply lots, minimum stock lots, purchase lots;
- Manage the process of negotiation and purchase with the Supplier;
- Follow up orders through expediting, monitoring supply lead times and meeting the need dates;
- Manage supplier quality issues as non-conformance;
- Dealing with Cozzani’s and Supplier’s Terms and Conditions;
- Assess assigned Suppliers through KPI (i.e. on time delivery, need date delivery, quality, costs) and onsite visits;
- Seek for new Suppliers, especially abroad, and actively support the qualification process;
- Achieving savings and margins targets assigne;
- Carry out cost and trend analysis to optimise the supply strategy and the ordering strategy;
- Attending trade exhibitions and visiting Suppliers worldwide;
- Follow up of the necessary action plans issued by Supply Chain Manager;
- Analyse and suggest improvements to the Company’s internal process of material supplying;
- Organise the workplan according to the priorities;
- Organise the own tasks according to the business priorities.
- BS/MS degree in industrial engineering or business administration Knowledge of commercial and contractual language, demonstrated understanding of purchasing process and ability to drive the purchasing process from plan to close;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- Good in English language (minimum B2 level of both comprehensions, spoken, and writing);
- Dynamism, proactivity and flexibility is mandatory;
- Precise and oriented towards quality of the work done.
- Excellent negotiation and supplier relations skills;
- At least 2 years working experience in Manufacturing / Purchasing;
- Fluent in English language (advanced level of both comprehensions, spoken, and writing);
- MS Access, MS Excel advanced knowledge;
- Availability to work outside normal working hours;
- Leadership skills.