Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/cozzani/public_html/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 373
Research & Development Engineer, ICT
Who we are
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. is a company specialized in the designing and producing valves and related actuating systems for reciprocating compressors. The applications of our products are in the industries of Oil & Gas, Chemical, PET, Marine and Railway, and our installations are worldwide.
Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani s.r.l. guarantees top quality of its products and services, and its first goal is the satisfaction of its Clients. In addition to that Dott. Ing. Mario Cozzani S.r.l. offers professional growth for its talented staff. Please visit our website for further information www.cozzani.com
We are seeking high energy, dynamic professional to join our Research & Development Team within Engineering. Successful candidate will be in charge for R&D activities and will also be part of the Company ICT Team, led by the same supervisor.
The key accountabilities of the Research & Development Engineer are:
- Develop solutions for electromagnetic actuators and control systems;
- Carry out testing and validations of both hardware and software solutions, even with the support of test bench;
- Select systems and products to meet Customer configurations, and issue technical documentation for both Customers and the internal departments;
- Deliver the commissioning of systems for Customers. The commission may be worldwide and can be made either off-site or on-site;
- Offer technical support to Customers worldwide, both with trips on-site and remotely off-site;
- Manage product service via off-site data analysis and field service (worldwide);
- Develop new products both valve related or related to the actuation systems;
- Develop innovative services for Engineering and also for the Customers;
- Support Sales departments in events or by Customers.
In addition to the R&D accountabilities, the candidate may also be responsible for some areas of the Company ICT system, such as:
- Maintain and monitor the ICT System, solving potential issues;
- Develop and upgrade the ICT system, in order to reach High Availability on all services and efficient management.
- Precise and oriented towards quality of the work done;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills;
- BS/MS degree in Automation Engineering;
- Programming knowledge, PLC programming, Robotics, System integration;
- Deep knowledge in numerical methods, and data analysis;
- Mechanical design knowledge;
- English level C+.